Scott Strand, Growth Marketing Manager at Rippling An experienced growth marketer, Scott has deep experience working all the way through the funnel with sales teams on inbound and outbound programs that generate pipeline.
Sophie Strobel, ABM Marketing Program Manager at Vidyard
An experienced digital marketer, Sophie leads Vidyard's account-based marketing effort. She understands what works and what doesn't when it comes to 1:1 and 1:Few marketing and sales tactics to engage high-value target accounts.
- B2B and B2C audiences don’t exist. B2B and B2C buying journeys do, so it's important to remember that your messaging should appeal to them as humans, while complementing their buying journey.
- Marketing comes down to building good relationships with your buyers, at scale, as efficiently as possible.
- 'Fit' is who you are interested in selling to, and 'Intent' is who is interested in buying from you.
- Fit data is primarily made up of firmographic data and demographic data, and intent data is primarily made up of behavioral data and contextual data.
- To operationalize fit and intent data in your GTM motion, you should apply lead scoring, create clear reports, send real-time alerts, and keep thorough documentation.
- When running automated outbound, as long as the increase in volume is significant enough to outweigh the decreased conversion rate, automation is successful.
- Messaging is important, but more than that, it’s the WAY you operationalize the messaging process internally. The better Marketing can qualify and route leads, the more time Sales will have to build relationships with the right buyers at the right time.